To keep everybody safe and to comply with legal, regulatory and professional guidance we are continuing to implement COVID safe protocols.
All client’s will fill in online a COVID pre-screening. This is to risk assess and determine whether a face to face assessment is the best option for your care. If low risk, and no contact is made, you can attend your face to face appointment as normal. If you are contacted before hand or have requested a virtual appointment on the pre-screen then you will be informed and sent a virtual appointment invite no later than the morning of your appointment.
Further risk assessment
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Cleaning will be carried out in between each client.
- Social distancing will be maintained where at all possible.
- Your therapist will be dressed in PPE. You must also attend in a face mask. We can provide one in the event that you do not have one.
- All appointments are paid for in advance.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for a change in appointment time.
- Cancellations and rescheduled appointments with less than 48 hours notice will be offered a virtual appointment (if appropriate).
- If a virtual appointment is refused and we cannot fill your slot this will be classed as a missed appointment and no refund can be made.
- If we can fill your slot last minute, we will be happy to rearrange, however it is not often we can fill slots last minute.
We appreciate your understanding on this matter as it is to ensure our small business survives these very difficult times with continued extremely high amount of cancellations.