To keep everybody safe and to comply with legal, regulatory and professional guidance we are continuing to implement COVID safe protocols.
All client’s will have a virtual triage as a standard part of their assessment. This triage is to risk assess and determine whether a face to face assessment is the best option for your care. You will fill in a strict COVID-19 pre-screen upon booking online and your Physio will review this ‘virtually’. If low risk, and no contact is made, you can attend your face to face appointment as normal. If you are contacted before hand or have requested a virtual appointment on the pre-screen then you will be informed and sent a virtual appointment invite no later than the morning of your appointment.
Further risk assessment
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- Cleaning will be carried out in between each client.
- Social distancing will be maintained where at all possible.
- Your therapist will be dressed in full PPE.
- You must also attend in a face mask. We can provide one in the event that you do not have one.
For the full policy of our return to work post COVID-19 pandemic or any further queries, please email email@example.com