You can be sure you are in experienced hands as all massages are performed by a senior women’s health physiotherapist. Pregnancy Massage is of benefit to the mother and the unborn baby. Massage during this special time of life can emotionally and physiologically support you. Your body is going through many changes and massage can help prepare your body for birth. There is an abundance of evidence which supports the benefits of pregnancy massage.
- Helps relieve stress.
- Releases muscular tension.
- Works well with physio to help with Pelvic Girdle Pain.
- Helps to avoid constipation & haemorrhoids.
- Reduces oedema by lymphatic drainage.
- Helps to avoid varicose veins.
- Induces deep relaxation and peaceful sleep.
- Can help the respiratory system and aid breathing during pregnancy and birth
- Stimulates the circulation, providing essential nutrients to you and the baby.
Pregnancy massage is available in Sale (M33) and Rochdale (OL12)
I thoroughly enjoyed my 75min of massage with Debbie, she listened to my request and spent extra time on the areas where I had some tensions. The pregnancy pillow that allows your bump to fit in and therefore being able to lie on your front was perfect and I was that comfortable that I fell asleep at some point. I recommend it to any pregnant ladies
I had an absolutely fantastic deluxe pregnancy massage with Deborah. So relaxing and pure bliss. Deborah was friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. She made sure I was comfortable and happy at all times. I can’t recommend her and the treatments highly enough. A must for all you pregnant ladies, you’ll love it ❤️
Sarah Jayne Hall
We have a specialist women’s health reflexologist that can cater for all of your needs wherever you are on the bump to beyond journey.
- Fertility and pregnancy preparation
- Pregnancy reflexology
- PMT/ irregular periods
- Preparation for labour
- Helping anxiety/stress prior or during IVF
- Low mood
- General health and wellbeing
All reflexology treatments are with our specialist Khadine in Sale (M33).
Being in the post-natal period may mean you have sore boobs, aching back and neck and be extremely tired. Come let us take of you. We have a specialist pillow to relieve pressure on the boobs and we can offer specialist techniques to relieve those post-natal aches and pains.
This massage will be with Debs or Rebecca ( Sale and Rochdale)
Deep Tissue Massage
Unlike classic massage therapy which is generally used for relaxation, this is a holistic treatment that uses deeper and more advanced techniques to help treat a host of specific issues. Equally it can be used as relaxation massage with deeper pressure if preferred.
All deep tissue massages are with Debs (Physio) Sale and Rochdale.
Sports Massage – Advanced
Whether you are back to your sport, training for an event or suffering with day to day problems such as repetitive strain or muscle imbalances from carrying and lifting your baby. Sports massage combines massage and physio to provides you with an experience that will educate you on your own body. Suitable for men and women.
- Remodel scar tissue as required
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
- Increase or decrease muscle length or tone
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Address muscle imbalances
- Assist in mental preparation for sport and activity participation
No sports massage at present (see physio massage or deep tissue massage on BOOK ONLINE above).
Come relax with us and enjoy a little bit of Mummy me time. Massage should be essential not a luxury. Spending time and looking after yourself will aid you to be a happier Mummy, ready to tackle the challenges ahead.
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce muscle soreness caused by Mummy duties
- Soothes headaches
- Refresh and recharge
- Improves health and wellbeing
This treatment will be with Debs or Rebecca (Sale and Rochdale)